100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Sent plastic trash not worth 2 cents. Enclosed no invoice. Return information, nothing. In fact they are selling more of these at this very moment. Absolutely misrepresenting trash. I have bought on Ebay many times and never been so ripped off. This is my very worst online experience ever. It's not buffalo, has a seam where the hollow plastic was sealed. The bail and jump ring are not metal at all but silver colored plastic. It's just trash. Misrepresented as buffalo horn. I will add a picture of listing.

You will see on the bottom clearly written "buffalo horn."

I don't know how these people intend to stay in business ripping people off. It's not necessary.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sams2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and having my time wasted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "complete rip off " of natural hand carved mustache pendant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Live Auctioneers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natural hand carved mustache pendant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Live Auctioneers.

Had an Experience with Live Auctioneers?

Comments