1.5

PLACED BID W/ LIVE AUCTIONEERS/ BID WAS APPROVED AND ACCEPTED. THE DAY OF THE AUCTION, THE ANTIQUE CABINET WAS SOLD TO SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE FOR THE SAME EXACT AMOUNT.I DID NOT BID HIGHER BECAUSE THEY SAID SOLD AT THE BID I HAD SUBMITTED.

I HAVE ALL THE ASSOCIATED EMAILS, YET LIVE AUCTIONEERS SENT ME A CONDESCENDING/*** OFF ANSWER WHEN I DISPUTED THEIR HANDLING OF THE SALE.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF/ NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT. THIS ISNT THE FIRST ISSUE IVE HAD WITH THIS COMPANY, THOUGHT WITH A DIFFERENT VENDOR.NNNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNN NNNNN NNNNNNNNNN NN NN NNN NNN NNN NNN NNN NNN NNNNNNNNN NNN NNNNNN NNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNN NNNNNNNNN NNNN NNNNNN

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Live Auctioneers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Live Auctioneers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Live Auctioneers to other companies on our site.

Comments